Le Temps d'un RP
le seul rpg où tu joues qui tu veux, quand tu veux
Retrouve les animations du forum pour t'amuser,
découvrir de nouvelles plumes et vivre de folles aventures !
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon : la prochaine extension Pokémon sera EV6.5 Fable ...
Voir le deal

LE TEMPS D'UN RP

A beating heart of stone [ft. Limitiel] TW sexe & drogues

Limitiel
Région : Québec
Crédits : google tout simplement je n'ai pas vue de créateur.

Univers fétiche : Réel
Préférence de jeu : Les deux
Valise 2
Limitiel
Sam 13 Mai - 4:41

Bethany Clarks
J'ai 30 ans et je vis à , . Dans la vie, je suis sans emploi et je m'en sors statut de vie pas bien.

Informations supplémentaires ici.

I never even have to cook in my life before…. After my big fall, I’ve tried it but everything I’ve try to do have burn. Clearly, I will never be the wife in the kitchen doing a big table full of food for my men and my kids… Looking where I am right now, I think I don’t have any chance to have a husband and children anymore. I’ll probably end up dead in a couple of day if I’m lucky. He got up and slowly walking toward me. I didn’t want to show any reaction, but my body decide other way by shivering. The truth even If I try to hide it is that this man scares me. I know he will not hesitate to kill me when he will have the orders to do it.

Not before you, or your boss, decide I’ll have to.

I kept my eyes on him when he got closer to me. I can’t read this man; I don’t know what he’s going to do to me. He finally put his knee on my legs. I try to make him move, his weight on me just make my sore leg a little more hurtful. Even if I move under him, it’s like he couldn’t feel me. He didn’t react or move. My eyes finally meet his, and I couldn’t really move anymore. I stare at him when he speaks again. I couldn’t answer, I just froze…. I don’t want a gage for the rest of my time. He took my chin and force my mouth open. He forced food in my mouth and kept his thumb in place long enough to make me gagged. When he took it out, I swallow what he put in my mouth fast enough hoping to not taste anything.

You’re disgusting…

My voice was so weak, I didn’t even recognize it myself. I just hope he left me alone again. He gets up like he heard me. He left and I was all alone again. I looked at the plate in front of me and even if I wasn’t hungry, I forced myself to eat it. I don’t want him to force me to eat another time. I drop the plate on the ground and just rolled myself in the bed again. I’ve tried to be strong from the beginning, but now…After that, I couldn’t keep it any longer. I try to be as silence as possible and just let tears rolled on my face. I was curious to learn about my real family and now I’m in here, with this awful men that I hate. How could my life get this bad so fast?

I stop counting the days. Time didn’t go fast enough before my death. I don’t know why he is keeping me down here for so long for nothing. I try to do the silence treatment, the bitch and the sweet girl but I couldn’t get anything from him. I was so tired; my sleep was really bad since I’m here. I know I’m sleeping, but always nervous. I was about to fall back asleep when I hear his voice again. I open my eyes and look at him and the door open. He says to me that I was a good girl and it make me mad. I just keep looking at him but didn’t say a word. I hate him so much. I don’t think I’ve hated someone in my life like I hate him. I think if I had the chance, I could literally kill him. Then, he says to me he could let go the iron chain. I lift my head up and just fixed my eyes on his.

What game are you playing? Do you really think I believe a word you’re saying? You’re trying to trick me?

I don’t know what game he wants to play, but I’m not up to any game anymore. My mind seems to always be in a fog or somethings. I’m lost here, don’t know what day we are or anything, but I’m not dumb enough to believe him.

If you want to know if I’m stupid enough to trust you, you’re wasting your time… Why don’t you kill me? Why just keep me here?

I just left my head fall back on this uncomfortable mattress. I don’t have energy for him. He will plays with my mind again , try to break me more I guess.

Elodothe
Crédits : Mystical : VAN.J

Univers fétiche : The masquerade
Valise
Elodothe
Dim 14 Mai - 5:41

Psalm
J'ai 34 ans et je vis à ..., .... Dans la vie, je suis homme a tout faire, mais j'ai reçu la formation pour être gardien de services correctionnel.

Psalm est mon pseudonyme. Je ne met mon nom légal nul part, comme ce serait risqué pour le business.

Took an oath by the blood on my hand

I scoffed. I could not hide it. Trick her? Into what? Maybe she thought I would gain something by letting her loose, but it was not the case. I just wanted to vent until the DNA test got here. And, to be fair, what would I win? My life upstairs was calm enough as it was without wondering if the caged bird would fly away.. at the same time, this idea in itself was thrilling. Chasing her. I shaked the smile out of my face, but it came back quickly when she asked why wouldn’t I kill her. Poor thing. This part, at least, It was not up to me.  She layed down again and I progressed toward her slowly.  I was pissed a minute ago, still was, but mocking her was pure delight.

Oh, doll. I know you are stupid enough. Why would you be here in the first place if you had any wits.

I emphased on the “know”, teasing her.

And I you were clever enough, you’d knew you’ve got nothing to lose by bargaining with me. What would you lose? mmh?

I laughed dryly.

Food? I had to make sure you even ate in the first place. Freedom? You already lost it. Even those hoe’s clothes you had are ashes now. To be fair, as for now, there is nothing you own nor are I couldn’t take. So, doll, I get you won’t worship my every words, but there is no need to trust me to agree to anything I could offer.

I was now a heartbeat from her, waiting for her to budge even for a little. She had to. Her cockiness was too appealing to me. Everytime she was going against me, every word she would say to get under my skin, I wanted to put her in her place. In my own kind of “good” way. I crossed my arms as to restrain me from going too far :  the lady was possibly worth a lot and I was so used to break things… and people. Almost trembling inside, caught in between the adrenaline to unleash myself, rough her up a bit, and the self restrain I was so used to go by, I repeated myself  over and over the boss would never forgive me. I was mad at him, but I would not put my own life on the line for those childish thoughts. I sighed softly, then inhaled until my lungs were so full it hurted.

I won’t kill you ‘cause I can’t. I keep you here because I have to.

I wanted to add “...and stop being so whiny, I could make your life a hell lot worse than this”. This girl was so unaware of her own situation.  Sure thing, I would not let her be, ignoring me. She was not to remain unbothered by my offer while she was being this bitchy. Her worth could be high above what I earned in a year, I was not to be disrespected. But I could play it cool and unwind a little while making her withdraw her previous answer.  I leaned against the wall next to her, arms still crossed, looking at her from above.

But I can give you a head up. I just received a call. I now know about how many time until they choose what they’ll gonna do with you. Maybe I was gonna remove the chain cause it’s soon enough. Maybe I just wanted to give you a break ‘cause it’ll be months before you set feet out of those.. quarters.

I snickered.

But you wouldn’t believe me even if I told you, isn’t it a bother? I guess those chains grew into you in the last days. that’s great.. to me, I mean. I love the view of a chained woman. Maybe I could add one up, or a collar, I guess.

I put my back to the wall, breaking the look I was giving her. I knew there was no way she was going to stay silent, but I did not wanted to witness her if she ended up upset or shivering. It was triggering me.

Limitiel

Valise 2
Limitiel
Mar 16 Mai - 5:12

Bethany Clarks
J'ai 30 ans et je vis à , . Dans la vie, je suis sans emploi et je m'en sors statut de vie pas bien.

I can’t even remember now how long I’ve been down there. I lost track of time and day but all I know is that I’m tired of this shit. I just wish I could get up and leave now but I know too that I won’t leave here alive. I’m not brave enough to try to leave, I don’t know how I could get out of this situation. When I’m alone, I don’t have to force myself to look like this fierce woman that I don’t think I am, but when he’s here I try. I don’t want him to love the fact that he terrifies me.

Like you need a reason to locked people here….

He speaks and I just hate him more. He seems to really enjoy himself when he makes me remember that I already lost everything. I try to just stay on the bed and didn’t react at what he is saying but that was hard. I would love to be able to stand up and spit on his face. I never saw someone meaner than him. I always knew there were mean people in this world, but I always wish I would never meet one…. I was stuck with this monster.

Why do you need to remember all this? A feeling of being inferior? you're so stuck in your problem that you take revenge on me? You know, it’s not the way to make the women like you, it’s not my fault if you’re to fucked up…

Once again, I shouldn’t have said that. I know he’s going to be mad again, but do I care? I know that whatever I’m going to say, he’ll end up being mad at me so at this point, I need to try to step up for me.

I can’t agree easily for that reason. Maybe you’re right, there’s nothing for me anymore and you can do whatever you’d like, but if I’m still alive there’s a reason so I supposed you can’t really do anything you want without the approval of your boss.

I’m not sure of what I was saying, but I think I’m right. If he could just kill me, I knew he would already have done it. Every time he looks at me, I know he can’t stand me so if I’m still alive there’s a reason. The next time he speaks, he confirms me exactly what I was thinking. He can’t kill me because he can’t and I’m here because he’s forced to.

And are you forced to be this awful person or is it just you’re natural?

I couldn’t keep it for me. I’m just too much tired I think, I don’t have any filter anymore. I think of something, and it just slip out of my mouth. I just can sleep really since I’m here. I fall asleep when It’s just too much but even when I’m asleep it’s not a good resting moment. I sit up in the bed when I ears what he’s saying next.

No! Not another one!

I panicked a little with this idea. I couldn’t support another chain add. My skin is already sore and hurt… I stay silence just a second before looking at him again.

I really wish this one was off. Can you please remove it? Whatever the reason is for you to offering it, I don’t care…

I knew my last word before could have make him change is mind, but I don’t care for now. If he wants me to ask for it, I will. I could at least get up of this bed and walk a little in this place… My body hurt for the time I pass in this bed.

Elodothe

Valise
Elodothe
Mar 16 Mai - 18:51

Psalm
J'ai 34 ans et je vis à ..., .... Dans la vie, je suis homme a tout faire, mais j'ai reçu la formation pour être gardien de services correctionnel.

Psalm est mon pseudonyme. Je ne met mon nom légal nul part, comme ce serait risqué pour le business.

I got her. Mentioning the collar, adding some chains, I heard her move. Finally. I nearly shivered myself, a chill going up my spine as she told the words. Can you please remove it. Her voice was a sweet nectar to my ears, honey on my tongue. As I carefully weight up my options, I decided to be soft with her. She was bending her will and I enjoyed it more than I wanted to admit. I did not want for her to fold now that she was jumping in he bandwagon. We still had weeks together. But, more… just a little more. I glanced at her without moving an inch.

This is what I wanted to ear from the beginning, doll. I just wanted you to ask nicely. But thing is, I AM a natural.

I rolled my tongue over the points of my tooths, barely opening my lips, but still, allowing more air into my lungs to keep my respiration even. I was giving nothing away, still cold as ice, but my tongue was burning with every words I wanted to say. I had to remember myself : Softly, not to make the little bird fly out of reach.

Picturing you chained up to the neck on this bed is so, so appealing. You would have a hard time to convince me with this weak plea of yours. I’d rather hear you beg now.. but I’ll be merciful. I’ll let you answer me again tomorrow. Goodnight, sugar.

Without further warning, I walked across the room and left. Never even glanced at her while I disappeared behind her door. I knew I wanted to let her unchained, but she will not bat her eyelashes and get what she wants. I somewhat knew she would not beg. She was not tender enough to go this low now. But with time and patience, I’ll have her bent to my will. Once upstair, I reached to my cell phone and text one of my booty call, lock the door and take my leave in my jeep. I had to pass all this fucking drive onto someone else, now. I was pissed, and all I archieved to do by teasing the girl was being pissed as well as being horny. Hopefully, I’ll be able to go out and entertain myself more in days to come. I usually want to beat the shit out of the people I was in charge of, but the tension I’m feeling rarely set me off this much. She’s barking too much and I quiver with the need of shutting her up. Can’t she just shut the fuck up and stay silent? As I’m heading to the city, I’m promising myself to gag her if she can’t calm down her needs to stuck up to me.

I came home late in the night and slept a handful of hours. The sun was barely up in the sky and I was already out, working, not wanting to go to the basement yet. I worked all morning, not thinking much about it, my routine unscattered. But Once I got in to cook myself dinner, my indifference weakened. I finished to prepare my meals, pestered by every glimpse of the basement door in the corner of my vision. I did not even ate before I cursed myself, entering it. I tried to seemed indifferent - part of me was - part of me wanted to … I did not knew. I wanted her to put up a fight, working her days after days until she breaks. I wanted her to submit and accept nicely to be handled.  

-It’s noon, doll. Do you want to be unchained, today?

Once she answered me, I took my sweet damn time to close the distance between me and the bed. I took her ankle in my palm and unlocked the iron, brushing deliberately against her wounded skin. I let the chain hang up from the bed as a reminder and tucked the keys into my jeans pocket. Then I left for a minute or so, coming back with a plate of the meal I just cooked. I knew being unchained in itself was a reward, but it was also natural for me to be the dominant male I am.. and that does mean giving reward when I approve of a behavior. I let her alone with her warm meal and never came back until the next day.

Limitiel

Valise 2
Limitiel
Sam 10 Juin - 2:46

Bethany Clarks

I surrender to him way too easily, and I know it. All I want right now is this chain out of my body. I don’t know what he’ll say or ask or whatever for that and at this point, I think I don’t care. I did what I knew he wanted and ask him. After the words were out of my mouth, I watch him. Waiting for him. But then his word makes me even angrier at him, more than I could possibly think possible to be. He walks across the room.

You’re a fucking jerk! Bastard!

I never hate someone so much! This man he’s the worst! He plays with me and tries to break me! I almost gave in, asking him nicely… I can’t stand the fucking chain anymore… My skin was hurting more and more… I stay silent a moment; I’m hearing the door open and close upstairs. Was he out? I wait to make sure and after I just let out a scream I was holding. Just to let the pressure out a little bit. I was so mad, he really drives me crazy, he plays with my mind, and I can’t. His twisted word with me chained up appealing to him…. Did this situation really make him hard? He was even more fucked up than I was thinking! How can this situation make someone horny? Maybe I didn’t have enough good sex in my life I don’t know much but clearly, this situation doesn’t turn me on!

I passed out somewhere in the night because when I open my eyes again, I didn’t even remember falling asleep. I sit in this tiny bed, trying to wake me up a little. My hand on my face, I passed them in my tangling hair. God, what I would give just to take a really hot bath and make me look again like a real woman. Now, I feel like nothing. When the door opens again, I didn’t know what to do. I know he wants me to beg, but I don’t want to. I don’t want to give him this satisfaction, but I really want to be unchained….

Yes, please.

All I wanted to say was fuck you, but I didn’t want to stay like this. So, I just hope this would be enough…He got closer, and I stop breathing when he took my ankle... He unlocks it and a little groan came out when it bushes my skin. It hurt really much. When he got up, I just take my ankle in my hand and look at it…God, it was time. He left the room for a minute and then, came back with food. I was starving so this time, when he put it on the bed I didn’t hesitate to eat. He left without a word, and I didn’t see him again this day. I enjoyed my ‘’freedom’’ to get up and walk a little bit. All my body was sore, and not in a good way! It was really good to be able to walk… The next day, the door opened again. I was up and walking in the room when he came down here. I turn to face him, staying away from him as possible.

It's been days. Did they make up their minds about what to do with me? I’ll die of boredom down here!

At this point, I didn’t give a shit. I just wish all of this to be over by dying or being free!

Elodothe

Valise
Elodothe
Sam 10 Juin - 7:51

Psalm

As soon as I passed the door, I knew there was fire within the girl. Having her unchained only gave her room to get energized, and move around. She looked like a lioness, going around in this cage. I would have preferred a strong and capable lioness, but this entitled cat was funny enough to tease. A cat or a bitch. Still barking. I would love to tell her she was still stuck here for days without knowing when or how it’ll end. I was dying to see more despair in her now glassy features. That’s why I closed slowly, painfully slowly, the distance between us. With each word, I took a step forward.

-Shhhh, doll. Dying of boredom is the least of your worries. I could torture every inch of your body and each and every strand of mind you’ve got if I can be of any help… pretty sure I would not bore you. I’d make sure not to.

I was closer, but up to 3 feet were still between us. I closed my eyes for a split second, looking straight at her the very next one. I could already picture how she would trash against whatever I could chain her to next. I could already hear the vulgar words she would utter to try and throw me off my feet -as if it would ever happen. It became clear, day after day, that I craved toying with her. She was.. entertaining.

-Don’t tempt me.

The door was closed and I knew she had nothing to attack me with, so I gave her space. I decided to lay on her bed, a hand behind my head, the other on my plexus. I purposely left a knee up to make it easier to get up If I needed to. I was carefree, but not stupid. I sigh. I guess it was not the time to tease her about how my bed is comfier, as true as it was. The brunette would think I’m trying to get her to my room. And, to be fair, it’s not that I’m against a good lay: but whatever I would be given, I would not want it anymore. I liked that she would not bend over willingly to be on my good side. I was probably what was taking me out of my own boredom.. And for that, I could help her. For a price.

-I get from the fact that you are not happier than yesterday that being chained up was not that unpleasant. Being stuck with yourself seems to be the problem here.

I smiled to myself, the smile not reaching my eyes.

-I get it. Being you, I would not want to be either. So, what’d you need, sugar?

I sat on the bed, my elbows on my knees.

-A deck of cards? Books? Something more..? Something greater? And what would you trade in exchange? You were reluctant to make a deal with me, I get it. but now? See? You had nothing to lose and you still got nothing. If that helps you out of your boredom, trade something with me for we both still have a lot of time to kill.

Limitiel

Valise 2
Limitiel
Dim 11 Juin - 3:22

Bethany Clarks

It was a true delivery to be able to move around this place. I was about to go insane just to be forced on this fucking bed. Just to be able to move here, help my mind go clearer. I will need so much to be the same person I was before all this shit, but at least I was feeling a little bit freer. The best part of my day was when I’m alone in here without this awful person who keep me here. I can’t stand to see his face; he was so sure about himself, and his allusion was making me sick. Like if I could ever have any desire for this man! He closed the distance between us, and I prefer him away, far away from me.

Oh yeah? What if I’m too much important to do that? If I’m not dead yet, I guess it’s because your boss needs to see who I am…That’s why you were asking about my family, isn’t it?

All I could do of my time here was think… He had made some reference to a name that I can’t remember now, then asked about my family… It was only some guessing, maybe I was right or maybe I was delusional I don’t know but I just can stay here quiet and let him play with my mind and try to stay quiet.

I don’t have anything to do about that... You seem to think too much about me, you’re really enjoying this too much for a normal person.

I was provoking him, and I knew it. I should stay quiet, but I can’t. He will hurt me eventually. At least when he’ll do it, I will have to search for it a little and it could make sense…. Not that any of this does have one, but for my death I’ll not just wait and see. He turns away as I watch him do it. He goes to the bed and lay on his back. I just stay there, watching him and not moving. I look at the stairs, but I know he’s waiting for me to make a bad move.

Stuck in this place, with you is more of the problem than myself.

I can stand to be alone with myself, but not when I’m stuck in this place with him upstairs and just waiting. Wait for something that I don’t even know about. I don’t know why I’m here; it doesn’t help me. I rolled my eyes at his next sentence. He was so full of shit. I never think I could be capable of murder, but right now…If I could, I would kill this man. I didn’t answer anything, I just can’t say anything, or he could kill me right now. He sat on the bed, and I just crossed my arms on me.

As you said. I have nothing. It’s not like I could really trade something to have more for me. You’ve made yourself clear that you can take whatever the fuck you want. So what could you possibly want from me?

Elodothe

Valise
Elodothe
Dim 11 Juin - 7:00

Psalm

What did I want? I wanted to be entertained during the next two weeks since I was tied here until then. I wanted her to carve under the pressure. I wanted her to be so worn out she would not remember a word apart from “yes”. I wanted to see what she would look like, obediently on her knees, as I had to put a DNA kit up her tongue. I wanted to see that brunette accept my every word as if it was godsent. I restrained from licking my lips at the very thought. To hell she was from a big family: I knew it didn’t really matter if I was to send her back only a little more talkative than she was when she first arrived here. God, If I didn’t rape her until she was pregnant, I was still one of the more lenient out there. They would not mind, that is if they want her back after all. Was she a De Haas? I did not care much. She was my “guest” for now. I tough about it a minute, not giving any haste away. Slowly, I got up. I was not to talk to her from a bottom point of view. But although I was now towering over her with my height, I did not approach her. I made sure to make my tone as icy as I could as I ordered :

-Help me upstairs. I’ll chain you up when you are upstairs, for safety reasons, but you’ll still be free while locked downstair.

I cited my orders as if it was a contract she could not refuse.

-In exchange, you are to stay in the same room as me. You are to ask permission to do anything you wanna do. Moving, taking a tool, going to the bathroom.

I made sure to make eye contact with her, made sure not to break it as I said  

-Breathing.

I finally walked toward her, making a step. A second one. I did not know what she was good at, but making her do chores was at the bottom of the list I could make her accomplish.. little by little, she would not even think twice before she agree to the stuff I ask. I’d break her.

-I rescue you from boredom, you work for me. Know you are still to be chained down here if I ever change my mind. You are still to be punished if you do wrong. Do we have a deal, sugar?

I looked her up, not offering her any hand to shake to seal the deal. I nodded my head, adding :

-I’ll be back in an hour. I hope you do not mind getting your softs hand dirty, doll.

When I came back, I said nothing. I took both her wrist in the palm of my left hand and guided her upstairs. When we reached the top of the stairs and the sun hit her face, I barged out of the basement without stopping to let her acclimate. We were now in my kitchen, every other room hidden behind closed doors. I led her to my kitchen table. It was no less than 30 degrees celsius outside and it showed. Even the wooden chair was painfully hot as I made her sit on it. I did not let go of her wrist as I took something on the floor : a collar. From behind, I used my free hand to circle her neck with the thick leather collar, then I ordered.

-Do not move.

I let go of her hands, taking both of mine to lock the not-so-welcome necklace she could not remove without the key I then slipped into my pocket. It was linked to a chain, smaller than the one on her bed, but still strong enough so even I would have a hard time breaking it. I let my hands linger on the collar a second or so too long before going around the table and took place too. In front of the brunette was a pile of silvery utensils. Forks, spoons, but no knives whatsoever. They were blackened and oxidized. Of course, she also had rags and a mixt of vinegar and baking soda I made prior to getting her here.

-Clean them.

I made myself comfortable, making sure to watch her closely. I knew she was not stupid enough to try something, but who knows? She had a great will to live. I could not let her unattended, not even only to read the journal. No now, not yet.  

To do :

Limitiel

Valise 2
Limitiel
Dim 11 Juin - 15:56

Bethany Clarks

Standing in here, with him and me trying to provoke him but he’s not even reacting… I think it’s what makes me angrier. I know I’m not the most impressive girl but if only I could get a reaction from him…But he’s used to this kind of thing. He’s probably the guy who likes torturing people in here. I don’t know how many have been here and I don’t think I really want to know. I wish I just knew why I’m here and what was really going to happen to me. Now, he wanted to negotiate something. I don’t have anything I can do for him, or that I want to do. I’ll never just accept to work for him or worse. I watch him as he got up from the bed, he didn’t approach me but was standing and started talking. His voice was colder than a second before, he clearly wanted me to be scared or something now. When he said what he was offering in exchange for me to work upstairs for him, I couldn’t keep a loud laugh.

As if staying in the same room as you are a reward! So, you want me to ‘’help’’ you upstairs and in exchange you just make me more of a prisoner than I already am? I’ll work for you, must see more of your face, and must ask for anything I need to do… How can you think I would be ok with that?

He’s really crazy. He is fucking insane! Clearly, I would like to see the sun again and be freer than in this creepy place, but not if I need to see more of him! Every time he comes down here it’s the worst part of my day…Stay in his room, sleep next to him? My nightmare will just go worst! He finally approaches me, and I almost move to make more space between us, but I didn’t want to show him any reaction of fear or something. I stay there, keeping my eyes on him.

So again, you just want to show how you like to have power? You’ll chain me up again if I’m not doing what you say? And you’re adding punishment? Not really a good negotiator…

This man likes to show how much power he has over me. That he can do exactly what he wants with me…. The way he speaks just makes me even madder. I discover some parts of me that I didn’t know. I never was the kind of girl to do anything I didn’t want to do; I always make myself clear and all, but I’ll never think I would have the courage to face a man like that. He says he will be back in an hour, and I just watch him leave. I move to the bed just to sit on it and think. When he came back, I didn’t say anything. I knew it wouldn’t matter. His mind was fixed on what he wanted me to do, and I didn’t have my world in it. He didn’t talk either, just come to me, and take my wrist in one hand. Gosh, this man has the most impressive man I’ve ever seen. He guides me upstairs when I got out of the basement the sun hit my face and hurt my eyes. He didn’t give me time to adjust and kept walking and I almost fall at this moment. It was hot here, it was better downstair. He put me in a wooden chair that was fucking burning! He took something on the ground and when I saw the collar it makes me angry... A fucking collar! Like I was a stupid dog! He said to me to not move, and I almost just try the get up, but honestly, I was too much afraid of what he’ll do to me. He locks the thing around my neck and when he shows he’s face again I just stare at him. I know I’m not going to impress him; he was not going to change his decision based on my angry eyes, but I didn’t care. I’m not doing it to make me scared I know it’s not going to work, but at least he’ll know I’m not the weak little girl he thinks I am. I looked at the thing he say to me to clean. I’ve never seen utensils this dirty.

You're kidding me? It’s what you have in mind, make me clean this knowing it could take hours??

And I’m not really gone for cleaning, I already told him. I look at him getting comfortable, watching me. If he thinks I’m going to wash them easily like that…. This man kept going crazier in my mind.

Elodothe

Valise
Elodothe
Dim 11 Juin - 18:09

Psalm

As I was looking for something for her to do, I was hit by the reality. There was nothing I could trust her with. Good god, I could not even make her verbally agree to a deal even if she was the one who was “dying of boredom”. I was so in the moment downstairs, I did not know how upset I would get once I went over our conversation in my head. She just wanted to stay unsatisfied, seeing only what she wanted to see in all of this. I offered her out and she still wasn’t even a little thrilled to see the sun again. That entitled brat. I should have let her rot in the basement. Again, I wanted to boss her around. This one was on me and I could only be mad at me for wanting to interact with a captive. Maybe I would go harder on her to wear her out. I went around the cabin, looking for something to assign her. There was no way in hell I would let her cook my food. She would burn the cabin or try to poison me. This was a no-brainer.  I could not let her work outside of the house: there was no one around, but she could try to escape and I was not in the mood to hunt her. I usually shot the fugitives in both legs to stop their run and I was not interested to care for her wounds.  I needed something to keep her occupied, but immobile. Or mostly immobile. What did I never have time to do..? I threw a glance at the cabinet buffet and I raised a shoulder. Why not..

Still barking. I could use a muzzle on her. It would fit the look, now that she was collared. I used my calmest voice to get to the point.

-What would you expect, brat princess? You were hoping I would have you up here to maintain your tan? Of course, this could take hours. That’s why you should start now.

I crossed my arms loosely as I rested against the back of my chair. She looked pissed and I enjoyed it silently. This was good karma for how she got under my skin earlier, even though she did not know it. I would never show a captive my temper wavering. I was trained not to and I knew how it would help break their resistance. Seeing she was not getting to it, I raised an eyebrow and made a loose gesture designing the task in front of her.

-Are you not able to do any trivial task? You ask for something to get you out of boredom and I obliged. Can’t do anything if this is not to your liking.

I had the briefing. “Maybe a De Hass baby. Raised by fraudsters as a rich heir.” But was she this incapable? This is not like I asked her to fix a fence or to skin a rabbit. She was used to being fed by a silver spoon, at least it was in her element.. minus the rags, I guess. I contemplated my options. As a keeper, I was to establish dominance. But as a dom, I knew I had to establish trust. It was a hard one... Is there a saying stating not to play with your food? How come I could not dissociate my job from my own instinct this time around? Ah, yes. Because I knew she did nothing wrong apart from being born in a precarious situation and sticking her nose back in as she should have run away from it. Did I pity the girl? Not really. She was foolish. But I admired how she stood up to me until now. The line was thin between annoyance and interest, but I bet it’s because I never had quite a challenge. Not being able to bend her to my will is MY problem. not hers.  I sighed and, for the first time, I allowed my voice to be nicer. Not joyful, but not sarcastic or icy. I genuinely asked her :

-Do you need me to show you how it’s done?

To do :

A beating heart of stone [ft. Limitiel] TW sexe & drogues
Page 2 sur 8
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivant