Le Temps d'un RP
le seul rpg où tu joues qui tu veux, quand tu veux
Retrouve les animations du forum pour t'amuser,
découvrir de nouvelles plumes et vivre de folles aventures !
» "Un corps peut-il guérir, dont le coeur est malade ?" [Ft. Charly]
A beating heart of stone [ft. Limitiel] TW sexe & drogues  - Page 8 EmptyAujourd'hui à 15:43 par Manhattan Redlish

» Time to have fun!
A beating heart of stone [ft. Limitiel] TW sexe & drogues  - Page 8 EmptyAujourd'hui à 15:38 par Senara

» Absenses
A beating heart of stone [ft. Limitiel] TW sexe & drogues  - Page 8 EmptyAujourd'hui à 14:29 par Ezvana

» PRÉSENTATION ¬ quand c'est fini, c'est par ici
A beating heart of stone [ft. Limitiel] TW sexe & drogues  - Page 8 EmptyAujourd'hui à 13:55 par Oskar

» La loterie 2
A beating heart of stone [ft. Limitiel] TW sexe & drogues  - Page 8 EmptyAujourd'hui à 13:23 par Houmous

» Alpha & Omega
A beating heart of stone [ft. Limitiel] TW sexe & drogues  - Page 8 EmptyAujourd'hui à 11:09 par Lojzo

» "Would you rather live the beginning or the end of the world?" (Charlissa)
A beating heart of stone [ft. Limitiel] TW sexe & drogues  - Page 8 EmptyAujourd'hui à 0:48 par HATAKE

» Les enfants de la lune. [PV Lulu] +18
A beating heart of stone [ft. Limitiel] TW sexe & drogues  - Page 8 EmptyAujourd'hui à 0:08 par Ezvana

» (m/m) Star Trek ✶ spock/jim kirk (spirk)
A beating heart of stone [ft. Limitiel] TW sexe & drogues  - Page 8 EmptyHier à 19:36 par faithfully

Le Deal du moment : -29%
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 ...
Voir le deal
499.99 €
anipassion.com

LE TEMPS D'UN RP

A beating heart of stone [ft. Limitiel] TW sexe & drogues

Limitiel
Région : Québec
Crédits : google tout simplement je n'ai pas vue de créateur.

Univers fétiche : Réel
Préférence de jeu : Les deux
Valise 2
Limitiel
Mer 31 Jan - 3:34

Bethany Clarks
J'ai 30 ans et je vis à , . Dans la vie, je suis sans emploi et je m'en sors statut de vie pas bien.

Informations supplémentaires ici.
Just like that, everything ends. He locks me up one last time and I am done. I’m gone with these men. I try not to listen too much, I try to think of a way to escape because I don’t know what will happen to me but I’m still in the chain, so I can’t do anything. It was the last time I was seeing Psalm and that was a relief. The car runs for a long time before I start to fall asleep… The next thing I remember, is some voice around me, telling them they don’t want me armed and to be gentle with me, to bring me home and assure I was safe before I start to wake up and they give me something to sleep… Then, when I woke up again, this time completely, I was alone in a beautiful apartment. I got up to look outside to see I was in New York. What the fuck did happens to me.

It's been a couple of weeks since everything happened to me. I was free for a couple of weeks, but I was feeling trapped. I got news of my birth parent. They were paying for me to be here. They provided me with everything I needed like clothes, food and more. They sent me a note saying they would be patient and to reach out to them when I was ready to meet them, until then they would ensure my security. At first, I didn’t want any of that…But I was feeling better, sleeping better. I spend so much time in here…. But tonight was my first night out. I reached out to my friends, and they invited me to go out. I put on a cute black dress then I got out and joined my friend in a bar. After an hour I was feeling a little anxious, too many people in the same room…. I used to love those places!  I stopped dancing and went to the bar to grab a drink, trying to make me relax.

(what she wear :
Spoiler:
)

Elodothe
Crédits : Mystical : VAN.J

Univers fétiche : The masquerade
Valise
Elodothe
Mer 31 Jan - 4:22

Psalm
J'ai 34 ans et je vis à ..., .... Dans la vie, je suis homme a tout faire, mais j'ai reçu la formation pour être gardien de services correctionnel.

Psalm est mon pseudonyme. Je ne met mon nom légal nul part, comme ce serait risqué pour le business.

My hands are tied, but not tight enough
You're the high that I can't give up

My whole world was falling appart. The day the girl was taken away, I was convincing myself I could get over it. Sure thing, I was wrong. I got contract, only for those who set foot into my cabins to die in much more pain than necessary. I tried so hard to get my head to be thrilled on something else, or on someone else.. If god hated me before, I sure was on his hitlist for everything I did in those weeks. There was no redemption anyway. In less than a month, ever since the girl came in, I caved in, ignoring all my cardinals principles. Now, I was almost feral. How could I ever get the same as I was? Everything felt so little at once. If trifling days and menials tasks were peaceful before, it was a never-ending itching to my core now. It took me weeks to get at peace with it - or much more to give up my bland idea of a living. It took me weeks, but once my mind was set.. there was no coming back. Asking to be traded in and sent to the American continent was a bad plan to begin with, but I was a shell of a man. Asking to be set to work in New York had me bargaining my worth a lot, but I succeeded. Finding her address and her schedule was a piece of cake thank to the network. They hid her in plain sight.. did they even tried?

That night, I saw her getting out of the skyscraper she was living in. She was holing up since I arrived, so I couldnt help but to smile, seeing her without any security, as ready as a flower is to be picked. Of course, I would not, but the idea was giving me the first adrenaline boost I had since weeks. I grabbed my leather coat, knowing this city has awful weather - damn my australian ass for never knowing cold - and I tailed the cab she took to the club, then followed her into the place. It was not my kind of place, but I had no say in it. To be sure not to get spotted, I paid the doorman to get me to a VIP seat, where I was able to see the whole bar on some tv and through a dark veil. I probably would have to get into the regular to some of her favorite bar to be able to come and go as I pleased.. I kept this idea in mind as I stared at her from my seat. The brunette was awfully close to too many people, dancing in the open. Seeing her this way.. I convinced myself to stay low. I was not sure yet I would approach her, but it made me feel à little fulfilled to have her in my reach. I savored how she looked, her glowing skin and her long legs. But God, I hated her dress. Maybe I would live on to hate everything she would put on to cover her stomach and her lower back.

Limitiel

Valise 2
Limitiel
Mer 31 Jan - 15:13

Bethany Clarks
J'ai 30 ans et je vis à , . Dans la vie, je suis sans emploi et je m'en sors statut de vie pas bien.

I was trying to restart my life. Since my kidnapping, I lost all the free minds I had before. My life was so easy before, I was a little spoiled girl who never had to fight for anything… Now everything has changed. I was afraid to go out and live what happened to me all over again, but I didn’t want my fear to guide my life. I needed to go out again so tonight was the night! My friends from my old life were waiting for me, they were curious about what had happened to me because I had just disappeared, but I said to them that I needed time to myself…. I don’t want them to be in danger because I talk to munch so I kept all to myself. Getting ready reminded me of everything I was before and being here again tonight too. I move to the dance floor for a moment, moving my hips and trying to just forget, but the people around me make it difficult. I needed a moment, so I decided to go to the bar and grab myself a drink. I stayed there a moment, alone at the bar and honestly, I drank a couple of shots then I got back to my friends. I lost track of the time with the effect of the alcohol. After a moment, I felt some hands on me, a man was standing behind me and grabbing me to him. I turn around fast and slap him in the face.

Don’t touch me!

Men! They think they can touch women only because we’re dancing here! I don’t want people touching me without me asking for it. People around us stop moving a little to watch the scene. I looked at my friends… They knew me, they knew that before I would never react that way.

I’m… sorry, I think I’ll go home I don’t feel good… I’ll call you!

Before they could say something, I just walked away. I make sure I have everything then go. I called a cab luckily for me, at this time they stay close! I jump in one and head straight home. I got out of the cab and I looked around myself, I just enjoyed for a minute the feeling of freedom to be outside like that…

Elodothe
Crédits : Mystical : VAN.J

Univers fétiche : The masquerade
Valise
Elodothe
Jeu 1 Fév - 15:45

Psalm
J'ai 34 ans et je vis à New York depuis peu, mais je viens d'Adelaïde, en Australie.. Dans la vie, je suis homme à tout faire pour the "Honoured Society" en Australie, et maintenant sur le continent Américain, mais j'ai reçu la formation pour être gardien de services correctionnel.

Psalm est un pseudonyme. Évidemment, une personne sensée ne donne pas son nom légal à n'importe qui.

My hands are tied, but not tight enough
You're the high that I can't give up

I was so enticed by her dancing, looking at her so closely on the screen, I’m pretty sure I saw the guys touching the thin fabric of her dress before the brunette even knew he was pulling her into him. Despite myself, I clenched my theet to suppress the growl of desaprobation I had coming. Of course, it was a club, I could have seen it coming, so I held myself together and stared at the live cast. I subtly grinned when I saw the girl slapping the newcomer. “Breath. Shout. Kick. Do something to help yourself, in the fucking name of God.” ‘twas what I said back then. Good girl. How beautiful she was when she was almost shivering both from fear and anger. Her glowy skin reacted to this simple contact and how I wished it was I who touched her.  There was no sounds on the live stream - of course since we had the full music effect already, being separated by nothing but a veil - but I knew at her demeanor she was going. And so would I, after I took care of a little something first.

It took almost no effort to get to her friends. As I approached them, I had put a black mask covering my mouth and nose. In this post-covid era, this was not an uncommon thing. I did not mind the tattoos, as I hid the most behind long black sleeves and a black chino pant. I landed my pick on one blond girl,  recognizing her as the one who looked the less close to Bethany. The loud music served me right and I refrained from pilling my aussie’s accent by gesturing my question :  if I could put my number into her cellphone. Of course i did not, but she unlocked her screen and, as I was typing a fake number, I looked through her contact to get Bethany’s number. The De Haas family has their own number labeled onto most of the legal papers, so I figured it was one easy was to get my hand on her personnal contact.

I was alredy sick of seeing this vain blondy so I signed her farewell, already looking for my second target of the night.

I was hoping she would come home straight away, but I had nothing to back up the theory. After all, this was the first time she clubbed while I was there. I did not park my new car in the underground parking when I arrived in front of her building - and mine, since I rented a place right on the other side of the street. Instead, I parked in one of the few remaining spot on the street and aligned my lights as if I was waiting for someone. There she was, almost getting into the building. I enjoyed looking at her as she disappeared behin the glass door of the skyscraper.

Cellphone : incoming message:

Limitiel

Valise 2
Limitiel
Jeu 1 Fév - 21:17

Bethany Clarks

I changed. I knew it before tonight, but it became clearer now. I would never have minded if a man touched me like that before but now, I don’t want men to touch me without my consent. I don’t want them near me except If I decide otherwise and tonight, I didn’t go out for that, I just wanted to find who I was now…But clearly, I’m not a club girl anymore. I don’t know what I’ll do now, I must find. When I arrive home not too long after I’ve left the club, I go up to my apartment and lock the door behind me… It took maybe 2 minutes before my phone rang. I took it and looked at the message…. WTF? His hands crushed. What happens?

*- Crushed! God that’s awful! I guess yeah… I’m home safe now, everything’s ok! I’ll call you tomorrow! *

I didn’t know what to say… Was that my family? Would they do that? I guess, since they pay, I don’t know how much to have me realize, I guess they don’t want anybody hurting me anymore…. I was thinking of calling them to know, but I changed my mind. I went to my room to change into shorts and a crop top to sleep in, but I wasn’t tired for now I brought my blanket into the living room put it on the couch and watched a movie there. That was my favorite moment of the day.

The next few days I start having a life a little. I wasn’t so sure of myself, so I found a class on self-defense and started to learn how to protect myself and how to fight back a little. I’m not very good for now, but it’s a start! I start moving more and doing more exercise to train myself. I didn’t want to be the girl I was back there with Psalm, so I had to change and honestly, it felt good! My day now seems to be always the same, but it was good. I wake up early, make myself a coffee then go for a run. I came back to shower then I went to grab myself breakfast at a little coffee near my apartment. I could stay there for a couple of hours to read and try to figure out what I want to do…. I can stay all day doing nothing! Later in the day, I went to the gym, training and then self-defense.

Today was like any other day, I went for my run this morning, came back home to refresh myself a little then got out again. I was on my computer in the coffee now, relaxing and looking into what I could do in the future. I was starting to think about asking to become a helper in my self-defense class, maybe some women would be more comfortable with other women! I took my phone and texted my friend, asking her if she would join me this morning, then wait. I’m starting to feel the need to see more of the people I care for.

A beating heart of stone [ft. Limitiel] TW sexe & drogues
Page 8 sur 8
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8