CRÉDITS : deviant art by GUWEIZ

UNIVERS FÉTICHE : horreur, survival/apocalyptique
PRÉFÉRENCE DE JEU : Femme

Noob

Nothing is lost Empty

Le contexte du RP
Mise en situation

La situation
Ana erre dans les rues depuis plusieurs mois. Elle survit plus qu’elle ne vit, ses conditions de vie étant déplorables. Elle réussit à se nourrir tant bien que mal, parfois hébergée momentanément chez une famille. Nul ne connaît les raisons de son errance, la jeune femme demeurant toujours muette sur le sujet.
Un jour, elle s’effondre sur une route et un jeune homme la trouve et la ramène chez lui. Avec sa famille ils décident de lui offrir l'hospitalité en échange de son aide aux diverses tâches de la maison. Mais la jeune femme se rendra très vite compte que règne une atmosphère étrange dans ce foyer et que cette famille semble désunie.

RP en anglais

Contexte provenant de cette recherche
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Blume
Blume
Féminin MESSAGES : 47

Noob

Nothing is lost Empty

Ana
Miller

J'ai 20 ans et avant je vivais à Boise, aux Etats-Unis. Dans la vie, je suis sans domicile fixe et je m'en sors très mal. Sinon, grâce à ma malchance, je suis célibataire et je le vis plutôt bien.

Informations supplémentaires ici.

I don’t know how long I’ve been walking without stopping. I'm lost and totally disoriented. I have no idea what time it is and even less what day. All my time marks have disappeared. I'm wandering. I’ve been alone for a while. I'm cold, hungry and tired. I can't sleep, I'm always on the alert. I'm feeling so weak, physically and mentally. My legs and my feet are hurting and walking becomes difficult. I don’t have enough energy to keep moving. And I'm not sure I want to. Where can I go anyway ? I have nowhere to go and I have no one to find. It's like if I was alone in the world. People look at me with disgust, sorrow, sometimes with compassion. But I don't like those looks, it's make me feel bad. I'd rather be invisible to avoid others' judgement.
Like I said I don't know where I am. My legs are carrying me along a road. There are trees but I don't see any house around. The place is quiet, I don't hear anything.
Suddenly I can't move on. My legs are shaking and I'm staggering. My vision gets blurry. I don’t have time to understand what is happening that I'm collapsing on the floor and losing consciousness.

andSPRITE
andSPRITE
Masculin MESSAGES : 33
CRÉDITS : Moi

UNIVERS FÉTICHE : Fantasique/Médiéval
PRÉFÉRENCE DE JEU : Les deux

Noob

Nothing is lost Empty

James
Ross

J'ai 21 ans et je vis à Twin Falls, États-Unis. Dans la vie, je suis étudiant et je m'en sors bien. Sinon, grâce à ma malchance, je suis célibataire et je le vis plutôt bien.

-> Adore Harry Potter
-> Pratique régulièrement la boxe
-> A le cœur sous la main mais peut se montrer impitoyable si on brise sa confiance

The evening was quite calm and it surprised James. Usually, in this time the town is lively and people hang out outside. The summer heat was still intense and the boy had to wipe his face again and again. He had left home because his mothers were arguing, as usual. The communication inside the couple completely crumbled the day Fiona started to drink. Alcohol of course. The event brought misunderstanding and unhappiness to the family.
James changed course to follow a different path. He walked along the big road outside the city, just to stay away from his problems. While strolling, he noticed something strange lying on the ground. Was it a person ? Like : a real person ? He speeded up to reach the «thing» and discovered an unconscious girl. Was she dead ? He found out with his hands that the girl was still breathing. At first, he didn't know what to do. Could he carry her at home ? Should he call the cops ? An ambulance ? In one second, his instinct told him to help her. He used his muscled body to carry. The travel was long and difficult with multiple breaks but he managed to take her home. When he arrived, one of his mothers was crying on the couch and the other one had disappeared. He screamed for help and he asked his mother to help him. She wiped her tears and helped James lay the young girl down on the couch.

Blume
Blume

Noob

Nothing is lost Empty

Ana
Miller

J'ai 20 ans et avant je vivais à Boise, aux Etats-Unis. Dans la vie, je suis sans domicile fixe et je m'en sors très mal. Sinon, grâce à ma malchance, je suis célibataire et je le vis plutôt bien.

Everything seems confused, I really don’t realize what’s going on. I mean, someone's carrying me but I'm struggling to remain conscious, so it's not like if I had the strenght to struggle or anything else. My mind is somewhere else...I’d just like to sleep and not feel anything anymore. Not feel hungry, thirst, tiredness, pain, despair...Sometimes I just wish death set me free, stop fighting and struggling. I deserve it after all, I've given enough...
Voices bringing me back to reality. I don’t understand what they are saying, sounding indistinct. I'm blinking with difficulty and finally I can see two faces of a man and woman above me. I'm in a daze however so I can't even wonder where I am or who they are. I'm feeling very vulnerable and lost. I'm trying to straighten up but my head is spinning. So I ask in a weak voice :
-Water, please...

andSPRITE
andSPRITE

Noob

Nothing is lost Empty

James
Ross

I am 21 years old and I live in Twin Falls, United States. I am a student and I think I'm doing pretty well. Otherwise thanks to my misfortune, I am single and this is okay I think.

-> Loves Harry Potter
-> Practicing boxing
-> Very sweet and generous but once you betray his trust, he becomes ruthless

After a couple of minutes, the stranger woke up and begged for water. James asked her mother to stay by her side. He got up to get some water in the kitchen, which was quite dirty. While filling a glass, he noticed an empty bottle of whisky in the sink. He froze and looked at it for a few seconds. His mother dragged him from paralysis:

''Please James, hurry up! She's complety dehydrated. For god's sake where did you find her?'' He blinked to clear his head and brought the glass to the girl.

''I don't really know, it was on the big road outside the city. She was lying on the ground, unconscious. I didn't know what to do…''

''Jesus … She could get crushed by a car or something. You did great.'' She stared at the stranger, worried.

''Where do you come from sweetie? Are you okay?''

Blume
Blume

Noob

Nothing is lost Empty

Ana
Miller

-Thank you...
I don't wait a second longer to drink the glass the unknown gave me. The water flowing in my throat makes me feel better. My throat was so dry !
I’m coming to my senses and looking around me. I understand a little better the situation. The young man says to the woman he found me unconscious lying on the ground. Really ? I've never lost consciousness before. I sometimes got a little dizzy but that's all. So that's the first time it happens to me. I don't know what to think about that. Just feeling embarrassed. What do these people think of me ? My clothes are dirty and torn and my hair is all tangled. Really I must look a fright.
-Where do you come from sweetie? Are you okay?
-I'm fine...I mean, I did'n't get crushed by a car...Don't worry about me, I just...wander the streets, you know...

andSPRITE
andSPRITE

Noob

Nothing is lost Empty

James
Ross

I am 21 years old and I live in Twin Falls, United States. I am a student and I think I'm doing pretty well. Otherwise thanks to my misfortune, I am single and this is okay I think.

-> Loves Harry Potter
-> Practicing boxing

''It's okay, we're gonna take care of you. At least for the night. What's your name? Can I call someone for you? A parent? A friend?'' asked Katlyn.

''Mom, easy with her… I think she's still a little bit confused,'' said James.

''I know James, I'm not blind! But it's an emergency and I wanna know if I can do something.''

''Okay... But I think she just needs some rest. And maybe she is hungry too. Are you hungry, stranger?''

James stood there, fixing the girl and waiting for her response.

Blume
Blume

Noob

Nothing is lost Empty

Ana
Miller

I'm 20 and before I lived in Boise, United States. In life, I'm a homeless person and I'm doing bad. Otherwise thanks to my misfortune, I'm single but I'm fine with it.

Well, I'm very lucky to have two such gentle people to care of me. Undoubtedly, they're good people. That's pretty rare nowadays. The woman worries about me and she is asking many questions. The boy tells her I'm confused and he's right. This is an unusual situation for me. People usually ignore me so I'm not really used to people helping me thus. I really appreciate that.
The boy by the name of James wants to know if I'm hungry. I'm speechless because yes, I'm so much. It's been a while since I haven't eaten.
I need a few seconds to be able to answer.
-Hum, yes I'm a little bit...but I don't want to abuse yours and mother's kindness. I can get back on my route.
I'm not sure about what to do. I mean, yes I want to eat and to rest but I can't impose myself too.
-My name is Ana and please don't call anyone...I don't want to bother, I can move on ! I'm fine, really.
But when I try to stand up I feel giddy and lose my balance.

andSPRITE
andSPRITE

Noob

Nothing is lost Empty

James
Ross

-> Loves Harry Potter
-> Practicing boxing

''You are not abusing anyone! I chose to take care of you, not to let you down,'' said James.

''It's okay sweetie, I'm not bothered. I'm going to make dinner. Please James, stay by her side.''

Katlyn left the living room and went to the kitchen. Ana tried to get up but had difficulties to remain stable. Quickly, James reacted and helped her sit on the couch.

''I think you need to sit down, stay calm and don't move. You may have hypoglycemia. I'm James by the way, nice to meet you,'' said the young boy.

The smell of food started floating from the kitchen.

Blume
Blume

Noob

Nothing is lost Empty

Ana
Miller

I'm 20 and before I lived in Boise, United States. In life, I'm a homeless person and I'm doing bad. Otherwise thanks to my misfortune, I'm single but I'm fine with it.

Definitely I'm not fit to set off again. It's like if my body decided to give up. I’ve never been so weak.
The woman goes to the kitchen to make dinner and James stay with me. I listen to what he says and try to do what he asks. It's true that I'm restless. Probably he's right, I have hypoglycemia.
Hearing him present himself I smile slightly.
-Thank you James. You didn't have to take me to your house, you did it yet. Certainly you saved my life...I don't know how to thank you and your mother too...

Contenu sponsorisé

Nothing is lost Empty

Nothing is lost
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 3Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3  Suivant